Commercial Auto Insurance

Commercial Auto Insurance Information


Blue Icon of a piece of paper and the words Get a Quote linked to the Get a Quote page


Blue Icon of message bubbles and the words contact your agent linked to the Commerical Insurance Agents Page


What is Commercial Auto Insurance?

As a business owner, you need the same kinds of insurance coverages for the vehicle you use in your business as you do for a car used for personal travel. In fact, many business owners use the same vehicle for both business and pleasure. If the vehicle is owned by the business, make sure the name of the business appears on the policy as the "principal insured" rather than your name. This will avoid possible confusion in the event that you need to file a claim or a claim is filed against you. Whether you need to buy a business auto insurance policy will depend on the kind of driving you do. Your agent will ask you many details about how you use vehicles in your business, who will be driving them and whether employees, if you have them, are likely to be driving their own cars for your business.




Covers the cost of repairing or replacing your vehicle when you're involved in an accident.


Pays for damages to your car caused by factors other than collision, such as fire, vandalism, weather, theft, accident with an animal, etc.


Bodily Injury Liability and Property Damage
Payment for damages such as injury or property damage to others, including legal defense if you are sued.


Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist
Coverage for accidents caused by someone who does not have insurance coverage or does not have adequate liability limits.


Medical Payments and Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
Coverages for medical expenses, hospitalization and rehabilitation expenses resulting from injury to the insured or a passenger.


Road Trouble Service
If your stranded on the road due to a flat tire, minor mechanical malfunction or a dead battery, this will provide the service you need.


Additional Expense
This coverage helps pay for a rental car. And, if your stranded away from home; food, lodging, and other incidental expenses.


Loan/Lease Gap
Covers the difference between the current value of your vehicle and the amount still owed on your lease or loan.


Hired & Non-Owned Auto
Liability coverage provided for Hired Transportation or use of a Non-Owned automobile, such as an employee taking mail to the postage office or running an errand in their personal vehicle.


Drive Other Car Endorsement
Also known as broadened coverage for named individuals this endorsement provides coverage for the named driver when driving a non-owned auto for personal use, excluding vehicles owned by members of their household.


Our Locations
Stuart Office
2041 E. Ocean Boulevard
Stuart, FL 34996

Phone: (772) 287-3366
Fax: (772) 287-4439
Toll Free: (800) 273-9800
Open: Monday - Friday
 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Tequesta Office
400 N. Cypress Drive, Suite 24
Tequesta, FL 33469

Phone: (561) 745-8894
Fax: (561) 745-8871
Toll Free: (866) 556-6766
Open: Monday - Friday
8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
© Copyright. All rights reserved. Powered by Insurance Website Builder. Click Here for our Web Site Privacy Policy.