Professional Liability Insurance protects your business from errors and omissions that may occur while providing or failure to provide professional services. Professional Liability Insurance will help you monitor and provide defense costs associated to lawsuits and investigations.
You do not have to be a lawyer or engineer to need coverage, there are a number of industries that have a need for Professional Liability Insurance/Errors and Omissions Insurance. A few reasons to consider purchasing coverage:
- Cost of defending corporate lawsuits may exceed the net worth of most companies
- Judgments can be financially crippling
- Errors and Omissions can cause irreparable harm to a company’s reputation
- Errors and Omissions can quickly impact the finances and operations of a company
- Commercial General Liability policies do not provide coverage
- Companies will know by hiring you that they are protected